Hiya everyone, so firstly I want to say sorry for this being my first post in 2 weeks! I have been going through a horrible time having split up with my boyfriend who I was with for 3 years and I havent felt up to doing anything! So my first post is about my older sisters wedding which I was a bridesmaid at on saturday 29th august! It was such a lovely day and here are alot of photos from the day: (click on them to see them in alot better quality, not sure why they are looking crappy on here)
This is me on the right, my younger sister in the middle and my sisters kids before the ceremony started,
And again with my grandma
Me, my mum and my sister
My sister and her husband again
Me and my sister at the reception, I was pretty drunk by this point..
The married couples first dance which was the cutest thing ever
Here is the make up which I used on the day!
- Loreal studio secrets smoothing resurfacing primer
- Collection 2000 sheer moist foundation in sheer porcelain
- E.l.f under eye concealer and highlighter
- Collection 2000 volume sensation in waterproof (amazing)
- Natural collection eye shadows in Butterscotch and Willow
- Natural collection blush in Pink cloud
- Sleek storm palette
- Mac eye kohl in teddy
- 17 bronzing powder in light
- E.l.f powder brush
- Elizabeth arden kabuki brush
- Maybelline color sensational in 11 Ambre rose
- 17 High gloss nail polish in Raspberry mocha
That seems alot now that I have written it out in a list lol.
I am loving collection 2000 so much at the moment, its so cheap but works so well, the sheer moist foundation is amazing for me as it just feels so smooth and covers my eczema where as other brands just seem to stick to it, and the volume sensation mascara is amazing too, just as good as the false lash effect I usually use, I have since bought this in the normal non waterproof version too!
Hope this wasnt to photo heavy and boring :)