Friday 1 January 2010

Happy new year!

Happy new year everyone :) This is a quick post about my new years resolutions for 2010, more something for me to look back at and see if iv achieved anything i guess.

So here they are:


  1. To actually go to all my classes and lectures this term instead of

going back to bed when my alarm goes off!

2. To start revising in atleast march!

3. To go to the gym atleast 3 times a week!

4. To find a job i will love for after I graduate.

5. To stop letting my ex get to me, never gonna move on properly if I dont.

6. To meet some one nice and stop wasting time with idiots like I seem to enjoy doing at the moment!

I know none of them are particularily interesting but I cant think of much else.

I went out last night and had a great night, I did take my camera out but I completely forgot about it so only actually took 3 photos all night and only ended up with one of myself. you cant really see my make up but I had used st moritz fake tan for my body and xen tan luxe on my face and both came out really well so I felt nice and brown, my make up was pretty basic, just lots of mascara, bit of black eye liner, coralista blush and a highlighter.

Hope you all had a great night if you did anything, and hope 2010 is great for everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year XO

Doma-Nikki said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is brill for you.. && i hope the ex leaves you be :)

Pink Flowers said...

I love your blog... I followed. If you like my blog feel free to follow it also.