Monday 11 January 2010

Weight loss

Here is my post on challenge one of Cat's weight loss challenge. This was too tell 3 things which I currently love about myself.
Heres mine:

  1. My eyes, I love the colour, they are green and the shade seems to change quite frequently which always amazes me.
  2. My shoulders and chest is quite slender and seems to stay like this however much weight I put on so I guess I like this area.
  3. That my confidence is definatly getting better these days, I used to be the most shy person, Im still shy but not too that extreme anymore :)

I know the challenge was supposed to start today but I will admit I had a dominos pizza this evening, I have had a horrible weekend as my grandma died yesterday so I decided a deserved a final treat before I got started. So I will start properly tomorrow :) x

9 comments:

Lu - The Pink Bandit said...

Oh, so sorry to read about you gran passing away :( Of course you deserved the Pizza! Good luck with the challenge. x

Unknown said...

Im really sorry about your gran passing away babe, I hope you start to feel better soon & good luck! XO

Cat said...

so sorry to hear about your loss, eat all the pizza you want but stay positive!!!

all my love xxxx

MISS LUCY... said...

Really sorry about your gran, Becky. Don't feel guilty about the pizza! Look forward to your next update x

Charlotte said...

Sorry for your loss hun.
Stay positive, you can do it! :)
X

Abbie :D said...

Im sorry to hear about your Nan :( Good luck with the rest of the chanlange though, I hope you feel better :)
xox

yoli said...

so sorry for your loss...

Doma-Nikki said...

Sorry to hear about your nan xxx

Good luck with the challenge, altho i dont think you need to from the sound of your weight an by the look of you in the photo aboooove x

Becky said...

thanks everyone,
Im not trying to lose alot of weight though, more about feeling fit and getting toned and good about myself :) xx