Yesterday I got a postcard thing through the post from boots saying that if you buy any 2 products (1 being skin care) from the clinique counter you could get a bag of summery freebies, I was all set to rush down there yesterday cos I love freebies but then I noticed it didnt start untill today. I sent my mum down today to get me the full size versions of the face wash and clarifying lotion that I got in the 3 step routine with my dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I used these for about 2 weeks and my skin was really clear and I had been meaning to buy them so this seemed the perfect time.
The liquid facial soap (left) in extra mild was £13, and a Huge 400ml clarifying lotion was £23, was quite shocked at the size really. so I spent £36 and got...
This pretty drawstring bag with testers of:
- dramitically different moisturizing lotion (which I use all the time anyway and love!)
- 7 day scrub cream
- self sun body daily moisturizer in light /medium
- tiny tube of lash power mascara in black onyx
- mini long lasting glosswear spf 15 in 14 cabanna crush (really pretty pink)
- and a small almost bronzer spf 15 in light medium (I like the look of this, looks like it might be just the right shade for me!)
- and a mini clinique brush for the bronzer,
So got quite alot really, so if anyone else is looking at buying any more than 1 clinique product before the end of auugust get down to boots and get these freebies with them!