Friday 24 July 2009

TAG.. 20 things.

I saw this tag on Emmas blog at http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/ and she tagged anyone who wanted to do it so here goes..



1. What is your favourite item of clothing? erm at the moment it is a dress from dorothy perkins that I got in the sale, have been wearing loads with leggings and it was only £12.

2. What are your biggest obsessions? shopping for things I dont need, reading, buying magazines


3. Who inspires you? I cant really think of anyone really, I like to do stuff for myself.

4. Who is your favourite designer and why? I cant think of any :(

5. What is your favourite song ever? I love a song by kano called nite nite, its really sweet and reminds me of being happy

6. What is your favourite song right now? at the moment it would probably be the climb by miley cyrus lol, cheesy but I have it stuck in my head

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be? I love sour sweets so something really sour!!

8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow? Red - love, orange - sun!, yellow - more sun!, green - the grass, blue - the sky, indigo - my new jeans!, violet - erm, i dont knowww.


9. What's your favourite film? stand by me, dirty dancing, ps i love you, the notebook

10. Who's your favourite actor? Will smith, gerard butler

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? somewhere In the sun with my family

12. What are your 3 favourite smells? nivea sun cream, bacon, fresh bread

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes? cheese, bread, tea

14. What is your most treasured possession? my photos or a dog teddy I have had for soo many years

15. What did you always want to be/ do when you grew up? It used to change alot but I remember wanting to be a vet, lawyer, magazine editor and many others, went back to the law route for my degree, big mistake lol.

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be? Chocolate!

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? erm god knows, cant think of anyone

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? shopping with unlimited money with my mum :)

19. If you were a flower, what would you be? A rose, not sure why just that they are my faves

20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love..... I hate big brother but I have still sat here and watched it all night :/

I tag anyone who wants to do this :) x

1 comments:

xcharleym0ox said...

Thanks for following me! :) Your blog looks really good too, i followed! xx